The Importance of Proper Estate Planning
Creating legal documents can preserve your rights and protect you against future liability. Having a clear understanding of your rights and obligations can also give you leverage should a dispute arise. Paul W. Holmes, Attorney at Law, is committed to providing clients with strategic legal counsel regarding estate planning, trust administration and probate. Our firm offers nearly 35 years of strategic, sound counsel and a commitment to personalized client service.
Areas of Focus
Paul W. Holmes offers personalized service in the following areas:
- Estate planning — Helping you create a personalized, effective estate plan that includes exactly what you need. This may include a will, trusts, power of attorney documents, health care directives and other documents.
- Probate and trust administration — Helping your family through the probate process after the loss of a loved one or family member.
Experienced to Protect Your Rights Now and in the Future
Our firm balances leading edge and strategic legal advocacy with supportive and client-oriented service. We will take the time to explore all of your options and alternatives, and tailor a solution to meet your personal goals. As an attorney with big-firm experience, Paul W. Holmes is familiar with the competitive edge, but offers personal service and sound guidance you can trust.
What to Expect As a Client
Attorney Paul W. Holmes will explain all of your rights and obligations as well as explore your options and alternatives before pursuing a legal transaction. In every transaction, you can expect:
- One-on-one attention directly with your attorney who will prepare all of your necessary documents, answer your questions and follow up on every detail in your case
- Representation from an attorney who will gather necessary information and deal with any contingencies that may arise
- Dependable legal guidance to help you make the best decisions to protect your personal estate or business
- Foresight, ensuring that documents are correct and filed properly so that you can avoid the risk of legal problems later